A MS Word Easter Egg
An "Easter Egg" is a small, undocumented procedure in a program that normally expresses interesting commentaries or gives credit to the people who labored over the program. Like their namesake, Easter Eggs normally take a while to find and can be quite elusive.
Try this out:
1) Open a new Microsoft Word document.
2) Type this: =rand (200,99)
3) Press enter and wait 3 seconds.
A variation on that theme
1. Open a new word document
2. Type =rand(3,14)
3. Press enter.
4. Wait a few seconds and see what happens.
5. Try typing after "=rand" any variation from (1,1) to (200,99)to see the different results.