Thursday, June 18, 2009

Follow-up from Josiah (Featured student in To Teach a Dyslexic Video)

We recently heard from Josiah about his latest academic success. Josiah worked with Don McCabe at the AVKO reading clinic in Birch Run for a few weeks and was featured in the AVKO video "To Teach a Dyslexic." We are so proud of him! Here's his e-mail to Don.

Hello Mr. McCabe. This is Josiah Holland. I hope this E-mail finds you well, and I hope you still use this E-mail address. I would like to tell you that I have graduated from Harding University with a Bachelor’s Degree in General Studies. Also I would like to thank you for teaching me some of the basic reading and writing skills needed to complete my education; without them I probably would not have even been able to get into college. Hopefully we can stay in touch.

Sincerely Josiah

No comments:

Post a Comment